Scrapes - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Scrapes within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Yes this winter is ridiculous, do you know there was like a pile of debris salt/grime/chunks of idk what just ...

Yes this winter is ridiculous, do you know there was like a pile of debris salt/grime/chunks of idk what just chillin on the road and I went right through it, I was so pissed, am I keep telling myself this is why you bought this car, and it never it helps I get so mad when I hit a pothole or something like that

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Yeah true .
    I don't have connects with detail products . I need the underneath part done . I'm sure that salt is having a field day just hanging out under there lol hopefully after this storm , the weather will break so I can clean it

Yea I know snowpocalypse 2014

You could go to a self serve was and use the power wash hose and spray out underneath if you get a chance.

That's where I wanna go because I don't have a drive way . I have to try n find one where I live

Oh **** really? No self serves around?? What did you think about the damage, were you able to see it??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly if you are not looking for it , you can't see anything . Where is it exactly ? I'll go back n look again

It's about 6 inches in from the back tyre. There's a scrape underneath the sideskirt and that little outward protrusion/bump. My cousin said hit it with the heat gun and push it back in. Subaru body shop wanted $500 to fix, there's so much other stuff that $500 could go to like wheels, I really want wheels for summer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is no way I see 500$ worth of damage done to your car . I say take your cousins advice .spend your money on wheels . I can't afford wheels so I had them n my calipers plasti dipped

Yea I know, I said r u crazy?? He wasn't even going to buy new skirts just fix mine. Yea I think it can be fixed with the heat gun. I mean you can't even see it. I'm still saving for wheels/suspension. I'm gonna do wheels first I really want rays te37v or te37sl but they are crazy expensive. I was also looking at work emotion xt7/xd9 and enkei pf01 all wheels in either black or bronze

I've been thinking of doing that too along with the chrome window trim, I'm really just waiting for the weather to get nicer so the dip can sit for awhile and not get wet

A guy on here had a sweet set of wheels with blizzaks for a G

I have chrome delete for my window trim. It's black vinyl. Such a difference . I got the chrome on the back dipped also
    The day I had my roof dipped it poured . I was like you got to he kidding me . I shoulda waited for spring time to do all my stuff but I can't sit still lol

Wow that's a great deal . I heard that brand is good

Yea, I have a base model so I never had the chrome on the trunk kid it's painted dgm, I hate that look yuk! Idk why subaru even put chrome on its tacky, just like the EVO x interior. Do the vinyl deletes look better than dip??

Yea those wheels were fresh tho, check exterior/appearence I think the thread was titled for sale blizzaks w wheels or something. They were nice looking wheels kinda like bbs style black too

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast