need help on finding a good exhaust system for my 2013 impreza wrx
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on need help on finding a good exhaust system for my 2013 impreza wrx within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; hey guys i just got my wrx this past weeknd ( iv always had trucks ) so im just getting ...

need help on finding a good exhaust system for my 2013 impreza wrx

hey guys

i just got my wrx this past weeknd ( iv always had trucks ) so im just getting in to the mod seen , im looking for a full exhaust systems with quad tips still and have the cats , anyone know of a good brand that i will get good sound and power from > ?? thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Sedan or hatch? What kind of volume are you looking for?

sedan and what ever valume u think would be best

Nameless makes a verity of exhausts, from muffler delete to 5"muffler for all tastes of "rumble". They have several quad tip styles to choose from and Its also hand made in the USA...+1. They make all of their tip/muffler choices in axleback or catback.

Nameless Performance Inc.

I went with the quad tips 3.5", double walled, 5"muffler.

I Support ClubWRX
    Turboxs, Cobb, invidia, nameless, perrin...all very popular. Invidia is prob the most prominent in the Subaru community. All great products and different sound. It would be best if you could hear some in person before you buy. Also, get ready to do some type of tuning (either opensource or off the shelf (ie Cobb accessport) if you do a full turboback exhaust. That would put you at a stage 2 tune. So don't forget to factor that into the financial plan.

Quote Originally Posted by cmayba View Post
    Nameless makes a verity of exhausts, from muffler delete to 5"muffler for all tastes of "rumble". They have several quad tip styles to choose from and Its also hand made in the USA...+1. They make all of their tip/muffler choices in axleback or catback.

Nameless Performance Inc.

I went with the quad tips 3.5", double walled, 5"muffler.
    ^This...

Went with quad tips 3.5" single walled, 5" Mufflers, and midpipe resonator.

I love my muffler delete. Custom done at a little muffler shop for $60, not a $300
    Nameless muffler delete. Same idea,
    Just haven't bought tips yet.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.