Statches and little rust
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Statches and little rust within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Is there anything take scratches off and I have little rust where it snowed and salt took paint off is ...

Statches and little rust

Is there anything take scratches off and I have little rust where it snowed and salt took paint off is there any way fix these

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Loctite Extend Rust Treatment; 75430 1QT [PRICE is per BOTTLE] - Amazon.com

That stuff is boss, there is stuff you can pick up in local stores as well.
    There are tons of guides and videos online on how to repair paint chips and make them 'invisible'. The time you put in will determine the result you get, tbh, f all that noise. I put 3 coats of touch up paint into the chip and then 3 coats of clear 'sold separately usually by duplicator.'
    Drive Hard, Stay Driven..

Thanks

I Support ClubWRX
    No worries, chips suck; your best investment, clear bra. And even than... I've had my car for two years in new endgland and I've gotten a grand total of three chips down to metal that required touch up. Hood -uncovered area, gonna cover the entire thing-, wheel arch -right where the bra ended- and a pillar -also right where the bra ended-. For an extra 600 dollars it's a good investment.
    Drive Hard, Stay Driven..

These isn't that bad scratches got replace the front bumper though bc it sits so low too the ground

Subaru paint is ****. And like all the pebbles you here hitting the car, is that hitting under the wheel wells or are actually hitting the paint job??

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.