Will this front lip fit?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Will this front lip fit? within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hello everyone, sorry if this is a "newbie" question, but I'm fairly new to the Subaru scene. I found this ...

Question Will this front lip fit?

Hello everyone, sorry if this is a "newbie" question, but I'm fairly new to the Subaru scene.

I found this front lip and I was wondering if it would fit my 2014 wrx hatch.

11 14 Impreza Vlimited Front Bumper Lip Urethane | eBay

I've been looking at all the older posts about these and everyone said bayson r

So I messaged him and he said he is sold out but this is the one he said will fit. I was hoping to buy it soon and don't want to wait a few weeks until this one is back in stock.

11 14 Impreza WRX STI CS Type 1 Front Lip Urethane | eBay

I guess the thing that confuses me is the "vlimited" I see on most of the lips. I only have the base model(not sure if that even goes together)

Any help would be great! or if you find one that will fit, if you guys could just shoot me a link in messages. Thanks guys, any help will be great!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bayson R is a good company to buy from, I have bought several on ebay, from different vendors and bayson R has the best fit. They others tend to install with gaps. And seem flimpsy

both will fit your car. front bumpers were the same on 11-14. How well they will fit idk. i only know bayson r fits good because everyone who has it is satisfied.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.