newer model hatchback aftermarket hatch taillights...

This is a discussion on newer model hatchback aftermarket hatch taillights... within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; So i'm pretty sure these dont exist... i've searched high and low for both 2013-2014 hatchback taillights, nothing. My car ...

newer model hatchback aftermarket hatch taillights...

So i'm pretty sure these dont exist... i've searched high and low for both 2013-2014 hatchback taillights, nothing. My car is the dark Plasma Blue and it has those white taillights, which i personally think are hidious..
    I'm looking for something that goes with the color a little better, something black or gunsmoke. I know that some people tint their taillights, but i don't want to hinder the actual purpose of the taillight by dimming the lights with tint. anyone have an recommendations on my purely appearance based problem.. thanks in advance!
    2014 Plasma Blue Pearl WRX Limited Hatchback

La Crosse, Wisconsin

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

You can get red overlays, or tint them REALLY light

Red overlays are a good option. Quite common.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Don't get some cheesy aftermarket tail light. Most of them are cheap and will be filled with condensation within a year.

Put quality parts on your $30k car.

Check my avatar

They don't exist. Aftermarket headlights are typically of poor quality, and the finer details tend to be overlooked. Keep what you have, and just use a high quality tint.