2011+ STI wing replica

This is a discussion on 2011+ STI wing replica within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I love the look of the STI wing and must have it. I have the WRX wing on there now. ...

2011+ STI wing replica

I love the look of the STI wing and must have it. I have the WRX wing on there now.
    Has anyone found any good replicas for a good price? dealer wants 374.00 for a new one unpainted. I've tried trading with STI owner, but to no avail.
    Anyone have any luck with a Fleabay STI replica?

Here the one I am thinking of 08 11 Subaru Impreza 4DR 08 14 Impreza WRX STI 4DR STI Look Spoiler Wing Trunk L | eBay

Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

If I were you I would just go with a carbon fiber version. That way you don't have to worry about paint and it look a lot nicer
    Amazon.com: SEIBON Carbon Fiber STI-style carbon fiber rear spoiler > Subaru Impreza 2008-2011: Automotive
    If your going to swap out your WRX Spoiler with the STI version you have to patch and repaint your trunk.

I was debating carbon fiber, but I think I want oem look, not an add on. Not sure yet. And yeah the trunk part sucks, but my usual auto body guy quoted 250 to weld the holes and paint everything. From what we saw, there's only 2 holes in the middle that need to be fixed. Correct me if I'm wrong tho. Have yet to unbolt the wing.
    Going to add this, a front lip, and ht autos diffuser v2. Gloss black for those 2 tho
    Thanks for your help!

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk