2014 WRB Sedan Clear Bra Install - Protection Plus Shrewsbury, MA

This is a discussion on 2014 WRB Sedan Clear Bra Install - Protection Plus Shrewsbury, MA within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hello all... Just thought I would post a few pics and words about the clear bra I had installed on ...

2014 WRB Sedan Clear Bra Install - Protection Plus Shrewsbury, MA

Hello all... Just thought I would post a few pics and words about the clear bra I had installed on my 14 WRB Sedan yesterday... I am very happy with the quality of service and how the install came out. Being my first new car I am looking to keep my WRX as nice as possible for a long time. Dave at Protection Plus/ was great to work with and definitely knows his product and his craft. Here's a few photos I took in his garage under very bright lights...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140130_163836.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	88.0 KB 
ID:	133442

Name:	20140130_163918.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	80.1 KB 
ID:	133450

Name:	20140130_163859.jpg 
Size:	73.4 KB 
ID:	133458

Name:	20140130_163910.jpg 
Size:	49.9 KB 
ID:	133466

IMO this is worse case scenario to see the lines of the bra which is why I took these photos there... Real world you have to know the bra is there and be looking for it to actually see it... I think the protection is worth the few who might notice the line

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

One more pic...

Name:	20140130_163852.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	62.3 KB 
ID:	133474

I had a full hood clearshield on my last car, they (stealership) did a piss poor job of installation leaving bubbles all over. First time I went to clean it I got scratches all over too.

Make sure you get every last bit of dirt off before you put any kind of cloth to it.

Sent from my LG G2 using Tapatalk

The clear bra is always a great addition to protecting your paint, but be aware that you will get specs of dirt in even the tiniest of spots where it may lift a micromilimeter off the paint.

And if you get a gouge in the bra...dirt will start to fill the hole and get under it...if you do alot of highway driving you'll probably have to get parts of it replaced from time to time if you want to keep it looking new.

Let's hope the warranty holds true then...