Vinyl Graphics for Autocross?? Ken Block etc

This is a discussion on Vinyl Graphics for Autocross?? Ken Block etc within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hey guys I'm new here and just wanted some advice on some vinyl graphics on my 06 STI. These are ...

Vinyl Graphics for Autocross?? Ken Block etc

Hey guys I'm new here and just wanted some advice on some vinyl graphics on my 06 STI.
    These are NOT for driving around town, I don't want or need any negative attention from anyone, especally the police since my car seems to already be a cop magnet. lol

But basically what i'm looking for is a graphics kit that is similar to Ken Blocks on the Gymkhana video or something like this on the link below. Is there anywhere I can buy a full car kit and not each individual graphic? And I'm not exactly sure how the graphics work but what I want to do is be able to put them on for autocross or time attack and then when I get back home be able to take them off and drive like a normal commuter again. Is there anything like that I can do to my Scooby?
    Thanks for the Advice!

http://www.wallcoo.net/car/computer_...Subaru_WRX.jpg

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Pic not visible to me sorry.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    Me neither.

Most people use magnets or static cling to display numbers and class or sponsors in autocross. Not sure there would be much of a temporary whole-car graphic to be honest lol.