2013 wrx front lip. best price for the best quality. Anyone have any suggestions?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2013 wrx front lip. best price for the best quality. Anyone have any suggestions? within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Best Deals on ForceWerkz Subaru Impreza WRX STI 11-13 HD Front Bumper Lip Spoiler - polyurethane Maybe that?...

2013 wrx front lip. best price for the best quality. Anyone have any suggestions?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Not sure about your year but I got the same lip off if eBay for my 06 and it was $60 shipped

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

I Support ClubWRX
    Ebay is hit or miss. I got the poly forcewerkz lip spoiler for $50ish (can't remember exactly what I paid), and it showed up rolled up into a tiny little box. I let it sit out for a while with stuff ontop of it trying to get it straightened out, but it stayed misshapen no matter what I did. After about a week of trying to get it somewhat straight, I went to do the install and it was just plain crappy fitment. No matter what I did I couldn't get it to sit even remotely flush with my bumper...The best I could do was get it so that there was about an inch of space between the very middle of the bumper and the lip, which just was not acceptable for me. I ended up returning the lip. I know it was only $50ish but it was a complete waste of my money. Luckily the guy took it back, although after paying for return shipping, I was probably still out $20ish. Not a huge loss in the grand scheme of things. After that crappy experience, I decided I was just going to get a nice one, and went with the forcewerkz carbon fiber lip spoiler, which I ended up paying just over $200 for, but it fits perfect and looks awesome. To me that wasn't a bad deal considering the OEM lip is (I can't remember exactly but) around $300 (complete rip off I think).

My intention is not to lead you to believe Ebay is not a good place to shop. I have had many great purchases via ebay. Plus, worst case scenario you are not out a lot of money. I just wanted to share my experience with this particular style lip being purchased on Ebay as a way of saying, select carefully, read reviews, and you get what you pay for. I have heard better things about the bayson style lips being purchased cheap via ebay.

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    that sucks that it came rolled up like that. if you go through bayson R, he doesnt send his rolled. i also bought my 1st lip from another vendor (cant remember the name, sorry) and i messaged them first on ebay before i ordered to ask how it was going to be shipped.

it definitely can be hit or miss. i just happened to have 2 great lip buying experiences on ebay so i usually recommend going that route

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

I've purchased 3 lips in my lifetime (keep ripping them off ). First was the oem one. Loved it but I will never spend that cash on a lip ever again. Second and third lips were bayson r ones. They were great. I'll eventually get another one but I would recommend that route. Great lip for a great price. Think for my 11 sti it was about $80.
    - 2011 WRB STI

Cobb stage II tune ~ Invidia TBE * Cobb Intake

Any links guys? I'd appreciate that :P

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    Just search ebay. Some might not fit perfectly though. Some companies just resell the same product for more with another name on it. Just make sure it's poly and not fiber glass or something.

And with enough screws and those neat little tension things you screw the screws into you can get it to fit....
    <-------- Taylor Swift.
    2006 WRX 330whp. 300wtq. Slow.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #137
    First Mods...what to do.
    Subaru Guide

I'm goin oem sti

Subaru Impreza WRX STI V Limited JDM 2011 14 P P Front Bumper Lip Spoiler | eBay

This is the one I have on my car. Pretty cheap and it looks pretty neat. I just wanted something cheap that would help protect the bottom of my bumper during the winter time. It has a slight crack in it now (that I can hopefully fix) because I've been driving through some rough patches of ice in this horrendous winter, but it's held up very well. Worst comes to worst I can just buy another one.

I personally can't justify spending $300+ on a front lip only to see it get damaged here in NY. I guess your tolerance depends on where you live.

Shop carefully, And be prepared to buy several.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.