What do you guys think of this LIP?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on What do you guys think of this LIP? within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; 2011-2014 Subaru Impreza WRX STi Bumper Lip Spoiler - Polyurethane - Forcewerkz Aero USA good? no good?...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Polyurethane = good. This way you don't destroy it the first time you clip a curb/rock/animal etc...

I am however, not a fan of how that looks on the car. Each to there own though!

I Support ClubWRX
    I could not find anywhere on that sight any information regarding the physical location of that company.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Quote Originally Posted by SD_GR View Post
    I could not find anywhere on that sight any information regarding the physical location of that company.
    This scares me quite a bit. What do you suggest I do? I'm trying to find a good looking poly lip! :P

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwata808 View Post
    This scares me quite a bit. What do you suggest I do? I'm trying to find a good looking poly lip! :P
    If it were me I'd make a list of questions -- including things like where are you located, how long have you been in business, and so on -- and call them to ask. Then I'd consider whether to send them money. I'd be tempted to ask them about their use of a "z" in their name but I doubt that'd be productive. For all I know they're a reputable firm established in the 1800s; my point is I don't know, so I'd find out.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

I Support ClubWRX
    That company was used by another user on this forum by the name of 11blacksti. He is running the carbon fiber version of that same lip. Has done nothing but raved about it. Build thread with pics here: My 2011 OBP STi

That particular lip is nice, but $200 is a bit much for something that will get dinged up. Bayson R motorsports makes very nice replica lips for much cheaper. Many members have those on here, myself included. I need to install mine, but the quality is decent for the prices.
    http://shiftinglanes.com
    '14 DGM WRX Limited Hatch
    I'm a build thread?
    Stink-eye Mob #49

You can get that same lip on eBay for 75 dollars. I know cause I've had one before I swapped it for my current one.
    <-------- Taylor Swift.
    2006 WRX 330whp. 300wtq. Slow.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #137
    First Mods...what to do.
    Subaru Guide

Quote Originally Posted by lytlec View Post
    You can get that same lip on eBay for 75 dollars. I know cause I've had one before I swapped it for my current one.
    the exact one? same quality? can i get a link please

I Support ClubWRX
    Not a lip fan, but go for it if you like. Looks like curb fodder to me.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Quote Originally Posted by Dwata808 View Post
    the exact one? same quality? can i get a link please
    Just search wrx lip on eBay. There are so many...
    <-------- Taylor Swift.
    2006 WRX 330whp. 300wtq. Slow.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #137
    First Mods...what to do.
    Subaru Guide

I got that lip from Ebay, and heres the look up close.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WP_20140125_11_53_26_Pro.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	51.4 KB 
ID:	132802

Name:	WP_20140125_11_55_09_Pro.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	64.8 KB 
ID:	132810

Name:	WP_20140125_11_55_45_Pro.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	55.4 KB 
ID:	132818

is worth it for me since I just needed it to prevent any scratches from bumps etc..

^I love that lip. I must find that exact one, I like big lips

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.