Tail Light overlays?

This is a discussion on Tail Light overlays? within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hey I know a lot of you guys bought the tail light overlays and was wondering how hard is it ...

Tail Light overlays?

Hey I know a lot of you guys bought the tail light overlays and was wondering how hard is it to put on? I have watched videos of people doing it and it seems easyish. Or is it better to just go to someone? I live in utah and have no idea where i could go and I want it to turn out good with no bubbles. I understand with them its a matter of taking time and going nice and slow. Thanks for all the help guys!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Order online, watch DIY vids, bang sloots, profit.

Shouldn't be too hard, just gotta be meticulous about it.

Usually tint or decal shops would be able to do it if you don't want to.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

I Support ClubWRX
    I found it very easy. Like Mikie said, you just have to be patient and take your time.

ok cool thanks guys, I am going to order some this weekend, then give it a try