Customizing your Subaru... BECAUSE IT'S YOURS!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Customizing your Subaru... BECAUSE IT'S YOURS!!! within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I will DEFINITELY be putting an STI wing on it....

I will DEFINITELY be putting an STI wing on it.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by cflip2x View Post
    I swapped my 3rd brake light for an led light bar something most people may not notice but something different.
    Which Panerai do you have? I was in Neuchatel a couple years ago, they set up shop. Your car has the biggest OP sticker I've seen.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by SD_GR View Post
    Which Panerai do you have? I was in Neuchatel a couple years ago, they set up shop. Your car has the biggest OP sticker I've seen.
    Your the first person that as recognized or at least asked me about the Officine logo . I have a 44mm Luminor Marina. I love it and the weight but I dont wear it much so worried to ruin it.
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | STI HID Retrofit | XB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX

I Support ClubWRX
    Congrats!
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Your the first person that as recognized or at least asked me about the Officine logo . I have a 44mm Luminor Marina. I love it and the weight but I dont wear it much so worried to ruin it.
    OT, but $7,000 watch? Ritzy!

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by AFP520 View Post
    "Posing" feels so high school to me. Are people really still using this word when they're adults?

STI wings look good but attract too much of the wrong attention IMO. And by wrong attention, I mean cops.
    If you mean do I personally still use that word then, no. That's why I put it in quotes lol
    GTA:O ClubWRX Crew

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1856...ssshhh don't tell anyone!

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by AFP520 View Post
    "Posing" feels so high school to me. Are people really still using this word when they're adults?
    I use it and I barely remember high school.

Putting silly stuff on a car probably doesn't deserve a better word than "posing." I don't think "posturing" is worth using.

There's also "kitsch" but strictly speaking that could be italicised, and again the stuff people do to cars isn't usually worth it. In any case I usually reserve "kitsch" for attrocities against DE cars.

That leaves "posing" in play, yes.

The current generation STi body parts look better on 5 dr cars than they do on the 4 dr cars, and I think it has something to do with the angle of the 3/4 pillar on the 4 dr. Just IMO. The current cars can take much larger wheels though so there's room there to make choices.

I Support ClubWRX
    I agree the car is your and you can do what you want some people may not like it but again its yours. I would have no problem putting an STI wing on my car esp if you have someone that wants to trade trunks then why not it makes everyone happy.

Poser may now fall into the category of "ricerer"
    If someone has an BMW 3 and wants to put M badges fine go ahead I would see it an think more thats not an M I wouldnt say they are a poser. Maybe they did do work to the car but it may not be a true M.

as for the watch it was a GraduBirthHanuQwanXmas gift I dont wear it much dont feel like having a short block on my wrist. I do love it its a great size and weight looks normal on my wrist and It feels like I have a few rolls of quarters taped on my wrist
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | STI HID Retrofit | XB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX

I agree the car is your and you can do what you want some people may not like it but again its yours. I would have no problem putting an STI wing on my car esp if you have someone that wants to trade trunks then why not it makes everyone happy.

Poser may now fall into the category of "ricerer"
    If someone has an BMW 3 and wants to put M badges fine go ahead I would see it an think more thats not an M I wouldnt say they are a poser. Maybe they did do work to the car but it may not be a true M.
    Yeah it's like if u have a infiniti g35 and put a skyline badge on it... who cares right? It's your car do what u like doesn't mean you're a poser.

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    I'd only do the STi badges if I had the stuff under the hood or in the driveline. My personal taste in wings is a low wing, lip spoiler, or no wing. So, STi stuff ain't for me lol. Except maybe the V7 STi hood scoop...yumm!

I Support ClubWRX
    Well if you did the whole Nissan badge conversion (minus the airbag and clock) then I wouldnt mind

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX

I Support ClubWRX
    Where did all the 912s go?...

Quote Originally Posted by wrxnguyen View Post
    Yeah it's like if u have a infiniti g35 and put a skyline badge on it... who cares right? It's your car do what u like doesn't mean you're a poser.
    This gives me cancer. I have never met an infiniti driver who is not an *******

No, but seriously. Any more pics/ suggestions to go off of?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12