Custom Front License Plate Deletes
Closed Thread

This is a discussion on Custom Front License Plate Deletes within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hey guys these are some custom front license plate deletes I made that fit 06 WRX - 14 WRX. They ...

Custom Front License Plate Deletes

Hey guys these are some custom front license plate deletes I made that fit 06 WRX - 14 WRX. They are made out of aluminum and I can make them any color you'd like. Is there anybody interested? I'll be charging $30 and $5 shipping. It also comes with either black or stainless steel screws, and instructions. License plate also comes bent in order to fit the bumper.

Any interests? Thoughts?
    Last edited by EJ257; 12-09-2013 at 09:12 PM.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Can you machine it to accept clip-loc fasteners into the back, while leaving the front cleaner, having the screws deleted? That would give a cleaner look, also, can you do "STi / Subaru Technica International"? or possibly "SPT / Subaru Performance Tuning" those will get bites, I can bet it. Most people are deleting their badges, not relocating them anymore like we did with the bugeye. I like your finished quality, that's nice craftsmanship.

Also, can you make the logo smaller? If you have already fabricated a large quantity of this version, please don't take my ideas as insults... Nice work!

Quote Originally Posted by Impreza2.0 View Post
    Can you machine it to accept clip-loc fasteners into the back, while leaving the front cleaner, having the screws deleted? That would give a cleaner look, also, can you do "STi / Subaru Technica International"? or possibly "SPT / Subaru Performance Tuning" those will get bites, I can bet it. Most people are deleting their badges, not relocating them anymore like we did with the bugeye. I like your finished quality, that's nice craftsmanship.

Also, can you make the logo smaller? If you have already fabricated a large quantity of this version, please don't take my ideas as insults... Nice work!
    Not taking your ideas as insults! this is why I asked for thoughts, I personally think the size is perfect, and having the fasteners in the back is a good idea. I was considering STi in the future, but SPT is also a great idea. Thanks!!

Pics of that stuff.....lol

check these guys out while you are at it...
    Titanium, Stainless Steel, Aluminium Fasteners & Motorcycle Bolts | ProBolt
    they aren't the 'eBay crowd', this stuff is art. I do custom bikes with their stuff, and it's heaven.

glad to have you on this forum.
    also that you see that I didn't come in to jam on your work...lol
    We could use some more good machinists on these cars, not much big news has come around in a long time.

I Support ClubWRX
    I'm sorry, but you'll need to contact site administrators for a vendor account to sell your goods here...

View Profile: CWRX admin - ClubWRX Forum - Subaru Impreza WRX and STi Community and Forums
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

Closed Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.