WeatherTech Rain Guards - Broke When Installing...

This is a discussion on WeatherTech Rain Guards - Broke When Installing... within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; why did this happen to me, i was so excited to get these on cause the weather is s*** in ...

WeatherTech Rain Guards - Broke When Installing...

why did this happen to me, i was so excited to get these on cause the weather is s*** in Michigan right about meow. the wing snapped in the window while bending the deflector into place. gotta call weathertech and hope for a replacement.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pic.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

That sucks. mine went in with no problem, but I have install two other sets before. Hope they help you out.
    2014 WRX Limited, 2013 BRZ, 2013 RAV4, 2003 MR2 Spyder, 2003 Highlander

Quote Originally Posted by Amg14 View Post
    why did this happen to me, i was so excited to get these on cause the weather is s*** in Michigan right about meow. the wing snapped in the window while bending the deflector into place. gotta call weathertech and hope for a replacement.

yes. all bimbly nimbly. i called weathertech, talked with mary who said, no problem. sending me a shipping label at no charge. im going with the oem's even though im not crazy about how they look i know they will wrk well.