In trouble, need some help

This is a discussion on In trouble, need some help within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hey everyone, First of all, I would like to introduce myself: I'm Vlad, I'm currently a college student, and I ...

In trouble, need some help

Hey everyone,

First of all, I would like to introduce myself: I'm Vlad, I'm currently a college student, and I am currently in the possession of a 2013 WRB WRX.
    Unfortunately, while I was away at school, something terrible happened. Someone stole the the side panels along with the wrx emblem on it. As you can imagine, i am severely pissed. The reason I'm posting this is that I was hoping someone can name the part so I can start looking for a replacement. Pics will be posted. Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

There are likely several places to purchase these but here is one place:

https://www.partswebsite.com/subaruo...imagecallout=1

The bad part is they aren't painted.
    2014 WR Blue Pearl WRX Limited Sedan

I Support ClubWRX
    Lower molding it looks like. Go to https://www.subarugenuineparts.com/oe_parts_cat.html and then put in your car info. It is then under Body Hardware -> Fender -> Lower Molding. You can click on the part diagram to be sure.
    -Noah

2009 Spark Silver Metallic Sedan - Stage 2+

Stink-Eye Mob #91

Help Me with My Build Thread : http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...wrx-sedan.html

Thanks guys, I went to the dealer and they said 125 a piece without paint. What a great start to my holiday break right?

I Support ClubWRX
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | STI HID Retrofit | XB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX

I Support ClubWRX
    Wherever you get it from,you'll probably have to get it painted.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    I don't understand, why would anyone go for that?

I think there's been some instances where this part simply fell off. It seems to be not very well secured...
    You can't have everything - where would you put it?

Quote Originally Posted by wreckingball man View Post
    I don't understand, why would anyone go for that?
    Probably for a quick buck on Flebay. People are crooked man. These days nothing is safe and it is very annoying when these scumbags of the earth steal things like this. Sorry OP, that is crappy man, and I understand your anger on the situation. However, couldnt you make a insurance claim on this? I mean it is a theft, although it may be a petty plastic part. But I would think a 500 dollar deductible would save you a few bucks instead of trying to get it fixed on your own. I mean, the two lower moldings together after tax will run you around 300, then to have them professionally painted and installed, another 300+. I am just thinking out loud here. But, insurance claim may be another way to handle this.
    2011 WRB WRX hatchback---Stage 2
    Stink-Eye Mob #301
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...ld-thread.html <----Build Thread

Yeah someone once stole the silver body colored mirror caps on my e36 BMW back at college. This was about 3 months after my 96 Acura Integra was stolen off campus. Bastards.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Yeah both sides are missing so I feel they knew what they were doing. I'm probably just going to find the part and do it alone at this point. Thanks again to everyone, it's all very helpful and supportive.

I Support ClubWRX
    Wow. It had to be crazy hard to get those off without opening the door and lowering the side skirt first. No paint damage around it?
    * * PART-OUT IN PROGRESS. SEE FIRST POST. EMAIL REASONABLE OFFERS TO GREG.LOKEY@GMAIL * *

Greg

Build Thread
    ProTuned Stage 3ish '11 WRX Ltd HB (SWP) ~ 354 awhp 404 ft-lb tq on E85
    Friends don't let friends drive Mitsubishis.