Anyone ever heard of these guys? or have their products?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Anyone ever heard of these guys? or have their products? within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; They are called HT Autos, I believe they are located in the UK but I emailed them to ask if ...

I Support ClubWRX

Anyone ever heard of these guys? or have their products?

They are called HT Autos, I believe they are located in the UK but I emailed them to ask if they shipped to the United States. I was wondering if anyone on here has any experience with any of their products? More specifically their side skirts, or their front splitter, or their rear side diffusers. If they ship here, and it's reasonably priced, they were going to go on my list of places to get a front splitter/body kit from. Here is their online shop. I'm thinking it still may be more beneficial, though (price wise), to get a splitter or a whole kit from here in the states. Thoughts?
    2011 WRB WRX Sedan - Q300, Invidia Catted Downpipe, Cobb RAM Intake w/Box, Tuned buy Turn in Concepts
    Stink-Eye Mob #696
    Build Thread
    Facebook
    @billym14

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    http://www.smyperformance.com/2008-2...2014-wrx-sedan

some people from the IWSTI forum have ordered them.
    Last edited by cflip2x; 11-19-2013 at 12:17 PM.
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | STI HID Retrofit | XB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX

Wow, no lie I like that little rear diffuser...and its not that terrible of a price either.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

I Support ClubWRX
    I was thinking about a diffuser but maybe a more universal one Universal Rear Diffuser Kit Under Body Spoiler Increased Down Force Reduce Drag | eBay
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | STI HID Retrofit | XB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX

Good stuff thanks for the links

I Support ClubWRX
    So HT quoted me 299 Pounds for the kit and 70 pounds for 2-4 day shipping... that calculates to $481.90 and $112.82 respectfully giving you a grand total of $594.72. This makes it just a little cheaper to go the SMY performance rout as they offer free shipping to the 50 States on all purchases over $150.
    2011 WRB WRX Sedan - Q300, Invidia Catted Downpipe, Cobb RAM Intake w/Box, Tuned buy Turn in Concepts
    Stink-Eye Mob #696
    Build Thread
    Facebook
    @billym14

Does anyone have their rear window spoiler? Thoughts and reviews?

Quote Originally Posted by McBill View Post
    So HT quoted me 299 Pounds for the kit and 70 pounds for 2-4 day shipping... that calculates to $481.90 and $112.82 respectfully giving you a grand total of $594.72. This makes it just a little cheaper to go the SMY performance rout as they offer free shipping to the 50 States on all purchases over $150.
    i have order from them, they have good products and they ship fast

I Support ClubWRX
    I've read about some fitment issues with the sport grille, but that's about it.
    * * PART-OUT IN PROGRESS. SEE FIRST POST. EMAIL REASONABLE OFFERS TO GREG.LOKEY@GMAIL * *

Greg

Build Thread
    ProTuned Stage 3ish '11 WRX Ltd HB (SWP) ~ 354 awhp 404 ft-lb tq on E85
    Friends don't let friends drive Mitsubishis.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.