What aftermarket products would you like???

This is a discussion on What aftermarket products would you like??? within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hello all! My name is Mark and I am a design engineer at a company that just started an automotive ...

What aftermarket products would you like???

Hello all!

My name is Mark and I am a design engineer at a company that just started an automotive parts decision. We are looking for products that people would like made. This parts are things can can be machined out of aluminum.

Some ideas that are in the working are:
    Battery tie downs
    Aluminum shift knobs
    Door handle covers
    License plate delete kits
    Intake runner (maybe)
    Pedal covers
    Key chains
    SI drive knob covers
    Diff covers
    Tow hooks

Let me know what you guys think about these or ideas you might have for other products.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I like the list, I just have one request: PLEASE either make better products or different products. There are enough parts out there that are the exact same thing...to succeed you'll have to differentiate yourself by design or by quality.

I'm looking for unique mods for my STi hatch...I don't want it to look like every other one out there. Unique shifter knobs would be a good place to start

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exhaust covers/garnishes
    Randy-
    2011 WRX limited
    02 blaze Wrx-sold
    04 Wrx pos- sold
    99 forester
    People say I'm like the girl next door,
    Y'all must have some really weird neighbors-Kelly Clarkson

It'd be nice to see new pedals. I've been trying to heel-toe with my WRX but either I'm not flexible enough with my leg, or the gas pedal is a little short for me. Some nice fitting Exhaust covers would be nice, I wanted to get some to complete a lip kit for my WRX but I heard some bad stuff about HT auto's.

Also maybe you could offer like a engine dress up package that has like Oil Cover, Battery Tie down, and other mics parts that could all be in a cool color.

Aluminum/weighted temperature control knobs to replace the cheesy ones that are in now!