JDM HID HEADLIGHT HELP. CAN'T DRIVE UNTIL RESOLVED. HELP

This is a discussion on JDM HID HEADLIGHT HELP. CAN'T DRIVE UNTIL RESOLVED. HELP within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME! so i bought a pair of JDM HID headlights. I also bought an HID kit for ...

JDM HID HEADLIGHT HELP. CAN'T DRIVE UNTIL RESOLVED. HELP

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!
    so i bought a pair of JDM HID headlights.
    I also bought an HID kit for my low beams.
    The part i'm confused about and need help at:
    look at the provided picture and please tell me where to plug in the "connect to original bulb wire". I don't know how to do this because i've never had low beams in these headlights. please help me

The picture thats showing 2 wires plugged in, into a connector, those 2 wires are for my high beams. So where do i plug in the 2 wires for my HIDs that i have.
    i hope this is all making sense to you when you read this, because i know nothing about electrical and wiring.
    please help, thank you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image001.jpg   image.jpg   image copy.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

these JDM headlights use the H1 low beam bulb, if that makes a difference for anything

I Support ClubWRX
    when i put hids in before I used a relay maybe you need add one

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RELAY-HARNES...282adb&vxp=mtr
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | STI HID Retrofit | XB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX