02 Wagon Tail lights

This is a discussion on 02 Wagon Tail lights within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hey guys still new to this forum and about to be new to the subie scene as well, i might ...

02 Wagon Tail lights

Hey guys still new to this forum and about to be new to the subie scene as well, i might (hopefully if all goes good) buy me a 02 wrx wagon, wasnt my first choice i prefer a sedan but screw it a wrx is a wrx, itll do for now since its all i can afford at the moment, soon i will go for a 07 sti sedan ina few years that is but anyways, my question is if they sell any aftermarket good looking 02/03 wagon tail lights anywhere that dont look "rice" possibly led? oh and another question, is it possible to put a 07 wagon rear end on a 02 wagon if i replace the rear bumper for a 04-07 bumper and throw some 06/07 tails on it? thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Personally I hate LED taillights so I wouldn't even recommend those.

I'm pretty sure you can use 06/07 lights if you swap bumpers too, at least that is how it works on the sedans.
    GTA:O ClubWRX Crew

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1856...ssshhh don't tell anyone!

I looove led tails lol even swapped out the oem tails on my s14 and went with the led ones, but thats just my personal taste but I havent found anything aftermarket.
    And yea I was thinking since they do that with the sedan I would think maybe it would work on the wagons as well
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelwfox View Post
    Personally I hate LED taillights so I wouldn't even recommend those.

I'm pretty sure you can use 06/07 lights if you swap bumpers too, at least that is how it works on the sedans.

zax
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Most Subaru owners aren't into the more (take this as you will) "Ricer" modifications that are omnipresent in Nissan and Honda circles. It's unlikely you will have much from which to choose.
    2015 CWP WRX STi ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax's utterly unimaginably stock 2015 STi build thread
    Zax's Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero
    Facebook me here

Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

Well yea but there's alot of "riced" out ones for the sedans.. for my s14 they arent the "rice" ones cause they do have some pretty "rice" ones out there lol but these are more oem style just with leds instead, so I thought maybe I could find some oem looking ones that are led instead but I guess ill have to have them made lol
    Quote Originally Posted by zax View Post
    Most Subaru owners aren't into the more (take this as you will) "Ricer" modifications that are omnipresent in Nissan and Honda circles. It's unlikely you will have much from which to choose.