carbon fiber lip for 2013 wrx hatchback base
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on carbon fiber lip for 2013 wrx hatchback base within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; 2011-2013 Subaru Impreza Wrx / Sti Front Bumper Lip HD Carbon Fiber - JonMotoring is this a decent one? does ...

carbon fiber lip for 2013 wrx hatchback base

2011-2013 Subaru Impreza Wrx / Sti Front Bumper Lip HD Carbon Fiber - JonMotoring is this a decent one? does anyone have it? and will it fit on my 2013 wrx base wagon? any other recomendations? thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

You could always drop them an email to ask but it lists 2011-2013 wrx, so yes, it should fit all wrx's.
    But dang'a, that's one wicked expensive add on.

Brandi
    Purchased 7/17/13: 2013 WRX Limited- satin pearl white: short throw shifter, Perrin cat-back, and some other stuff. ;-)

Wow, agreed that is an expensive upgrade. But, I think it would look great! My rule of thumb for front lips is that I will never spend more than 150 bucks on one because they always get beat up. But if you dont plan on lowering it and dont drive on crappy roads, why not?
    2011 WRB WRX hatchback---Stage 2
    Stink-Eye Mob #301
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...ld-thread.html <----Build Thread

Might as well go for forcewerkz cf lip

anybody has pics i can see with them on ? thanks.

I Support ClubWRX
    This is mine. It is forcewerkz. Looks the same as the one you are looking at.

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by WRX-maniac View Post
    Wow, agreed that is an expensive upgrade. But, I think it would look great! My rule of thumb for front lips is that I will never spend more than 150 bucks on one because they always get beat up. But if you dont plan on lowering it and dont drive on crappy roads, why not?
    this. i pay $60 for my ebay lips that i get. they are almost guaranteed to take a beating unless your car is a show car and you never drive it. lol

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by wrxtreme06 View Post
    this. i pay $60 for my ebay lips that i get. they are almost guaranteed to take a beating unless your car is a show car and you never drive it. lol
    I drive my car every day on Maine roads and I have never had my lip damaged. But, I do pay attention to where I am going and make sure to not drive over curbs or roll into curbs when I am parking. I am also at stock height. I am planning on taking the lip off in the winter, as snow banks can be pretty hard.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.