Does 2012-2014 WRX have color matched trunk trim?

This is a discussion on Does 2012-2014 WRX have color matched trunk trim? within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; My 2014 wrx is being delivered soon and i cant seem to find out if the stock trunk trim is ...

Does 2012-2014 WRX have color matched trunk trim?

My 2014 wrx is being delivered soon and i cant seem to find out if the stock trunk trim is color matched or that off colored kind like on the 2011's. any information would be great, thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

There are a few people running around with the 2014s, so perhaps they will chime in.

You can ask the dealer (or anywhere) to have it painted to match for whatever price they want to charge you (shouldn't cost more than $100 since it's a small piece).

FWIW, the previous owner of my 2012 WRX had the trim painted to match, and I certainly think it looks better.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

2011 sedans had the silver piece. 2012+ sedans the piece is color matched.
    - Dave

2012 pbp WRX premium

Quote Originally Posted by djk5077 View Post
    2011 sedans had the silver piece. 2012+ sedans the piece is color matched.
    Pshhh...Dave you have no idea what you're talking about
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

It's color matched from 2012 on. I wish they would have brought back the black housing for the headlights.

^Truf.