hey everyone!

This is a discussion on hey everyone! within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; hello everyone im new here i just decided last night that my first brand new car is gona be a ...

hey everyone!

hello everyone im new here i just decided last night that my first brand new car is gona be a 2014 subaru impreza wrx! Im very excited and VERY new to subaru's. I was wondering if there is a post that breaks down the differences in each year? All of the newer years look very similar to me i want to be able to tell the differences in each year! Thank you everyone!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

from 2011+ there hasn't really been any notable changes. the trim around the window went from chrome "like" to black.

I Support ClubWRX

most important difference between your car and the other wrx/sti's.

its new.

and its yours! congrats and welcome!
    when my friends come up, i hear, "you sold the camarrrroooh.....HOLY BLEEP A WRX!"
    Ya has that effect on me too.
    Rob

Where did he go?? http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...ll-thread.html

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    cars101.com breaks down all the years, trim levels, etc.

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

I Support ClubWRX
    Hello and welcome from NJ!

Check out all the links above, especially the wikipedia link and the cars101.com suggestion. I have a brand new '14 and love it. I don't think you'd be disappointed with one. '11-present model years are virtually the same on the exterior, with minor tweaks and improvements inside. Those links will tell you what.
    http://shiftinglanes.com
    '14 DGM WRX Limited Hatch
    I'm a build thread?
    Stink-eye Mob #49

Great! thanks for all the help guys, its funny how diffrent subaru guys are to honda guys honda guys are all ****s and try to steal ur car lol but thanks! im planing on getting a pair of head lights from a 09-10 i think there black housing and should bolt right up and i wana lower it put some nice lips on it give it that sleek look im very very excited!

i think 2011 wrx's had the black housing, i know 2013's chrome.

Quote Originally Posted by 94turboteggy View Post
    Great! thanks for all the help guys, its funny how diffrent subaru guys are to honda guys honda guys are all ****s and try to steal ur car lol but thanks! im planing on getting a pair of head lights from a 09-10 i think there black housing and should bolt right up and i wana lower it put some nice lips on it give it that sleek look im very very excited!
    Subaru pride already??? LOL I came from a 2011 Honda civic si, didn't see any Honda guys try to steal my ride. I guess the ego comes with owning a subaru (or in your case about to own).

Quote Originally Posted by wrxnguyen View Post
    Subaru pride already??? LOL I came from a 2011 Honda civic si, didn't see any Honda guys try to steal my ride. I guess the ego comes with owning a subaru (or in your case about to own).

yea man no one steals those there too new, the older hondas get robbed everyday like 2 weeks ago my boys coupe got broken into and they tried to take it but something happened with the steering column so they couldn't then they moved around the block and stole my OTHER boys coupe same ****ing night and they got his we found it 5 days laters STRIPPED clean man. ****in sucks but already i can tell subaru world is a lot different haha.