2011 WRX Inner Fender issues

This is a discussion on 2011 WRX Inner Fender issues within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hello all, I recently purchased a 2011 WRX and clipped a curb the other day...of course I knocked all the ...

2011 WRX Inner Fender issues

Hello all,
    I recently purchased a 2011 WRX and clipped a curb the other day...of course I knocked all the clips loose without realizing is and now both my inner fenders have holes in them and are starting to fall apart....

Anyways, aside from the dealership, does anyone know where I can find replacements? I found a site with clips and fasteners, but have not been able to find any retail inner fenders for my beast... I promise once this is fixed I'll park in reverse from now on

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

subarupartsdepartment.com
    2013 SWP WRX Sedan
    Hillside, NJ
    Invidia Catless Downpipe, Custom Short Ram Intake, Self Tuned Using ECU Flash, Romraider and Tactrix

I Support ClubWRX
    The parts dept would be the best. The clips are of different sizes( at least 2 different clips) & they would know best what size you need.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.