03 wrx doors

This is a discussion on 03 wrx doors within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hey guys, I've been searching and I can not find information. I have a 2003 WRX and I'm looking for ...

03 wrx doors

Hey guys, I've been searching and I can not find information. I have a 2003 WRX and I'm looking for the rear doors, fenders, and front bumper. I found a 2005 STI and 2007 STI parts cars. Online I only find information on door card s not the actual door itself.
    My question is, can I swap doors and fenders from the 07 or 05 to my 03?
    Thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Pretty sure the doors are the same.

I don't think the fenders will work though. Because of the headlight cut outs.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    GTA:O ClubWRX Crew

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1856...ssshhh don't tell anyone!

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo02 View Post
    Hey guys, I've been searching and I can not find information. I have a 2003 WRX and I'm looking for the rear doors, fenders, and front bumper. I found a 2005 STI and 2007 STI parts cars. Online I only find information on door card s not the actual door itself.
    My question is, can I swap doors and fenders from the 07 or 05 to my 03?
    Thanks.
    If you have a wagon, no. If you have a sedan, maybe; my uncertainty comes from the rear fender lip added to STi cars in 2005 -- I don't know if the door was affected. I doubt it but mention it.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Forgot to mention I have a sedan.

Ok, I'll just buy the doors and try them.
    I'll post wether they fit or not.

Thanks guys.