Side WRX Door Stripes
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Side WRX Door Stripes within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Heyo. I've been hunting around for the stripes that the Special Edition 2013 wrx has. Ive come up with these ...

Side WRX Door Stripes

Heyo.

I've been hunting around for the stripes that the Special Edition 2013 wrx has. Ive come up with these two options as my top two "legit" but just wondering if anybody has done similar shopping and found a better provider. I think these stripes look pretty sick (coming from a previous mustang owner) and deff looking to get them on my red 2011 sedan wrx.

1) Subaru WRX STI Graphics Stripes Decals
    3) WRX Rocker Panel Racing Stripe Pair Vinyl CAR Sticker Decal JDM Black White | eBay

These aren't OEM or "official" so im a little worried about them. I've seen a lot of other forums talking about ordering from a Subaru dealership, so I may give them a call up tomorrow when their open and ask around there as well. In the mean time though, any ideas or thoughts?

Thanks for the input!
    -Sean

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hi. I happen to have a '13 special edition WRX. It's funny you posted this, because I was seriously going to go this route if I couldn't get my hands on this car. In my opinion, a decal is a decal. I prefer the 1st option (because it looks almost identical to what my car has ) but I'm not sure about quality. Hopefully some of the guys on here can give some better insight. Best of luck to ya, and welcome to the forum!

Nice, I'm jealous:-) Had I known orange was going to be in the sedan lineup, I would have totally held out.

Thanks for the comparison of the first link to yours :-) Any idea how long yours is? Ive seen a few decals ranging from 80 - 84 inch.

Car is having work done, but when I get it back I can measure the decal length for you.

Boom. Just ordered the stripes at Subaru WRX STI Graphics Stripes Decals. Seemed legit enough for me. I'll post some pics once I get them and apply em ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Brazilnut View Post
    Hi. I happen to have a '13 special edition WRX. It's funny you posted this, because I was seriously going to go this route if I couldn't get my hands on this car. In my opinion, a decal is a decal. I prefer the 1st option (because it looks almost identical to what my car has ) but I'm not sure about quality. Hopefully some of the guys on here can give some better insight. Best of luck to ya, and welcome to the forum!
    If I had gotten the orange one, I was going to remove the decals
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning

Got my stripes on. Here's what a red '11 WRX looks like with em, not mad I must say (if you like stripes that is)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Stipes1.jpg 
Views:	187 
Size:	65.9 KB 
ID:	116027

Name:	Stripes2.jpg 
Views:	186 
Size:	68.8 KB 
ID:	116028

Name:	Stripes3.jpg 
Views:	176 
Size:	99.2 KB 
ID:	116029

Not bad!
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3

Registered User DirtRoadPunisher's Avatar
    Did anyone do put this graphic in matte black on a dark grey (DGM) WRX?
    I been trying to find a picture to how it will look on my new DGM hatch.
    1992 Jeep Wrangler YJ
    2014 Subaru WRX Limited Hatch DGM

I know this post is a year old, but do you think the decal will fit an 09 WRX hatchback?

Funny you dug this one up ^^^ I've been debating the same thing. Wonder how well they would look with the STi side skirts as well.

Quote Originally Posted by trout4life View Post
    I know this post is a year old, but do you think the decal will fit an 09 WRX hatchback?
    Really no reason why it wouldn't...the decal would probably be a little longer since it doesn't have the size of the larger fender of the 2011+ models to take into consideration.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.