Air compressor for air horn
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Air compressor for air horn within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; So I've been searching for a small air compressor and tank to mount on my car along with my 3 ...

Registered User mikal52waltincec's Avatar

Air compressor for air horn

So I've been searching for a small air compressor and tank to mount on my car along with my 3 trumpet horn. Right now I'm trying to decide between Viair, Kleinn and Wolo products. Has anyone had any experience with any of these? Specifically the Viair 20005 150 PSI compressor, Kleinn model 6260 or 6270, or the Wolo 840 turbo? So far the Viair and Kleinn 6270 seem the best bets with a slightly more interest in the Viair. I would go with the Kleinn, but I can't find a single review for them anywhere and Viair has pretty good reviews on Amazon.com.

Apart from finding the right compressor, anyone have ideas where to mount the compressor, tank and horn? I'd very much like to keep the compressor outside of the car.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

From what I know, Viair makes a solid product. I know alot of guys that ran viair's on their raptors for offroad purposes and for train horns. If they didn't use that, they used a nitro tank

As i know Wolo products are the best and are reliable.
    I have a good experience with their products and i will recommend you to use their products.
    However,You should go with your own choice
    There's no art to find the mind's construction in the face

Registered User mikal52waltincec's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WRX1371 View Post
    From what I know, Viair makes a solid product. I know alot of guys that ran viair's on their raptors for offroad purposes and for train horns. If they didn't use that, they used a nitro tank
    That's what I'll probably be going with, lots of reviews easy to find on the internet and it looks like a lot of people use them for air transfer and bagging their cars. If that many people use it, they must be doing something right.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.