2011 WRX Hood&Scoop
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2011 WRX Hood&Scoop within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hey guys, I recently bought my 2011 wrx (2weeks ago). Its a new owners worst nightmare, I was in a ...

2011 WRX Hood&Scoop

Hey guys, I recently bought my 2011 wrx (2weeks ago). Its a new owners worst nightmare, I was in a parking lot looking for a space to park when a hummer h2 backed into the front of my car. Luckily the only thing that got damaged was my hood. I am new in the state of TX and was wondering if anyone has any tips or anything to help. The owner of the hummer said they will pay out of pocket but I need this asap, I have a show coming up and this isntbworking

im in kileen, tx if you have any info please cobtact me 347 955 7517

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Same thing happened to me a couple years ago. Just bought a 03 hyundai tiburon and a triaxle dump truck backed up onto my hood and crushed it. They said they would pay out of pocket. Go to a auto body shop. Acctually 2 or 3 and vet quotes and take it to the owner with the highest estimate. Then go and buy a brand new cf hood or whatever else youd like.

I Support ClubWRX
    Order from a dealer. Hummer is paying

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.