Vinyl roof Central Pa - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Vinyl roof Central Pa within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Understand what you want. That will look cool....

I Support ClubWRX
    Understand what you want. That will look cool.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

These guys are in York, PA. They do full vehicle wraps and all that kinds of stuff!

Pennsylvania Window Tinting Experts Residential Commercial Automotive Window Tint
    <-------- Taylor Swift.
    2006 WRX 330whp. 300wtq. Slow.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #137
    First Mods...what to do.
    Subaru Guide

i have mine done...comes off fine. but it is a pain in the ass might end up painting mine black eventually but thats only because i can prep it myself and have a close friend who paints cars for a living paint it for free i just buy the materials. (used to work at a paint/body shop). but they look great for the price as long as they are installed right. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1891.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	85.5 KB 
ID:	115626

and yes 3m gloss is the way to go!
    Last edited by Ryno17wrx; 08-12-2013 at 09:41 PM.

Looks good! I'm waiting until after this winter because I don't want to ruin it when I clean snow off my car. Also wrapping my chrome window trim and maybe put some vinyl on my side mirrors.

Quote Originally Posted by ElusiveSAV View Post
    Looks good! I'm waiting until after this winter because I don't want to ruin it when I clean snow off my car. Also wrapping my chrome window trim and maybe put some vinyl on my side mirrors.
    I dipped my mirrors. It was easy enough oppose to having to heat and stretch the vinyl material around the curves on the mirror housing. I would definitely dip the chrome trim vs. wrapping them. Just seems like it would be a nightmare to me.
    2011 WRX 5-Door WRB
    Cobb AP Stage 1 - SPT Exhaust - Bayson R Lip - 30% Tints

2006 Honda CBR600RR
    Jardine RT-1 Exhaust - Fender Eliminator - Integrated Front & Rear Signals

2001 Audi TT - Sold

I'd like to wrap the chrome trim on my WRX as well. I want to get rid of all the Chrome that I can.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

I heard the trim bends if you try and take them off?

I just ordered some chrome trim deletes from premiumauotstyling.com out of CA, the guy has them cut to size will post some pics when they get here and i install em, but Ive read a lot of good reviews about the quality. And since there cut to size you can let the trim on the car.

is it just a cover or what? I dipped my mirror covers and it looks really good, but I also tried to do the chrome and it didn't match to well.

2008-2013 WRX / STI SEDAN Pre Cut Vinyl Overlays By Premium Auto Styling

Look for the chrome delete one, its a bunch of pre-cut vynl that sits over top, kind of like what you were gonna do on the roof(which btw they have kits with pre-cut for that too) and you can get it in matte black or high gloss black. Also if you do purchase and enter code smurfin15 you get 15% off your order.

Thanks! I'm not sure which color to get, matt back is what the car comes wrapped in from factory. I will probably go with that. Did you install yours? What color did you get?

I got mine in the highgloss but its not here yet I just orded it thursday so I will post pics when i get it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.