MY 2010 WRX

This is a discussion on MY 2010 WRX within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; cannot upload ANY size pic of my sideskirts!!!!!!!! spent about an hour.. <----fustrated, but least i got these up below ...

MY 2010 WRX

cannot upload ANY size pic of my sideskirts!!!!!!!! spent about an hour.. <----fustrated, but least i got these up

below are pics of a few tweaks to my 2010 wrx... c-speed front lip and side skirts, black housing (clear reflector) HID headlights, yellow fog overlays, light smoked reverse overlays on tails, vinyl wrapped chrome on door trim, aftermarket grill (with reinstalled factory emblem painted wit red trim), carbon wrapped trunk trim, LED running lights with 68 diodes per bulb, (led everything else), 35% front tint strip cut to curve of window.

future exterior mods are, (black roof diffuser from spt)
    paint calipers red to matchseat trim/emblem and red floor lighting from subaru..

other future mods include Cobb intake with cold box, spt exhaust.
    tower brace, sway bars etc.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 097.jpg   076.jpg   077.jpg   092.jpg   090.jpg  

025.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Looks clean. Nice work

Making silver look good nice!!
    2012 DGM WRX - Stage Two 93 - Stink Eye Mob #908
    The Epic Life of Emily the WRX

I Support ClubWRX
    Upload the pics to an external file sharing site like photobucket. Post the link & you can posts as many pics as you want.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.