Roof wrapped, Blacked out tails and heads, 5% tint, and more... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Roof wrapped, Blacked out tails and heads, 5% tint, and more... within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; sounds like a good plan. not only is it a safety issue but it just looks plain tacky. IMO you ...

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    sounds like a good plan. not only is it a safety issue but it just looks plain tacky. IMO you have a 25-30k vehicle. why would you want to make it look like a 16 year old just got their hands on a 92 civic and wanted to go all out but only had a $50 budget. (thats the best comparison i can make. its 6AM so excuse me lol)

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Rear end specialty!!! (That's what she said)

I almost rear ended somebody with tinted tails the other day. They weren't very dark. And yes, you could see them. Did my peripheral vision pick up on it while I was looking at a truck crossing over the yellow line a bit down the road? Nope. I'm glad I have some nice tires to say the least.

5k retrofit headlights are annoying as all heck if you are other drivers. They are most likely reducing your contrast and overall vision, as well. I'd only trust a few companies (lightwerkz or daniel stern) to do beneficial retrofits, unless it was with an OEM part and configured properly. 'Bright' isn't always the best, and it's a relative term that requires a specific point of view.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex
    He was throwing balloons filled with sulfuric acid and shrapnel at the swat team. They finally had to take him down with rubber bullets.
    2011 STi Build Log
    -Part 1 - Reading, Data Logging, and Analyzing Data
    -Part 2 - Turbocharger 101 & Basic Boost Control
    -Part 3 - EcuFlash, Experimental Defintions, and a Drive By Wire Intro

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12