Badge delete
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Badge delete within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Got the hatch done. Does anyone know of a way to remove the WRX from the grill, or does it ...

Badge delete

Got the hatch done. Does anyone know of a way to remove the WRX from the grill, or does it take a grill replacement?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails subiebadgedelete.jpg  
    "When we understand us, our consciousness, we also understand the universe and the separation disappears."
    ~ Amit Goswami ~

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

looks great. All it takes is some good 'ol elbow grease to remove the front emblem. I used pliers to bend and snap mine and it didn't do any damage to my grille.

Don't know if I'm brave enough to try that yet lol.
    "When we understand us, our consciousness, we also understand the universe and the separation disappears."
    ~ Amit Goswami ~

Just take the whole front bumper off and remove the grille emblem from the back. It takes about 2 mins to get it off. I did it Saturday by myself to install upper and lower grillcraft grilles. Removed the old badge off the old grille so I could stick it on my toolbox.

There really isn't any need in removing the front bumper unless it just makes you feel safer in doing it. Post pics of the final result.

Did mine, it was a simple snip snip

Sent from my Fone
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails uploadfromtaptalk1373594180044.jpg  

Yeah I slowly broke mine apart with needle nose pliers - no damage to the grill

I Support ClubWRX

all you need are wire cutters snip down the middle. Taking the bumper off is not that difficult also good to know if you want install Hella's or even FMIC
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | STI HID Retrofit | XB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX

Looks very sharp. I was thinking of doing the same to my '13 4-door.

What's your technique? Bodywork skills required, or just some elbow grease? Thanks!

Just elbow grease. Honestly I only used my fingers and water to get everything off.
    ~ Amit Goswami ~

remove the grill, and snip the tips of those black nubs.. then slide that little washer off.. theres '3'

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.