rear cargo glass replacement on a 02 wagon

This is a discussion on rear cargo glass replacement on a 02 wagon within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Has anyone for whatever reason had to replace one of the back cargo(left) windows on a 02 wagon? One of ...

rear cargo glass replacement on a 02 wagon

Has anyone for whatever reason had to replace one of the back cargo(left) windows on a 02 wagon? One of mine was shattered today by a errent rock and since weekend...I am looking for a cost estimate to figure out if I am eating it or calling the insurance guy. Grrrrr.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    -Stephanie 2004 WRB WRX | Blobeye Syndicate Member #104
    "I can't see the Shoopster from here; I'll wait for you outside."
    Shoopsterbuild 2.1: Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster. Now with premium 'menu' option!

Holy! That is beyond my powers of Google fu by years! Thanks! I habnt even found the cost of a new one yet haha

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by tirerob View Post
    Holy! That is beyond my powers of Google fu by years! Thanks! I habnt even found the cost of a new one yet haha
    Beginner's luck. For sure.
    -Stephanie 2004 WRB WRX | Blobeye Syndicate Member #104
    "I can't see the Shoopster from here; I'll wait for you outside."
    Shoopsterbuild 2.1: Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster. Now with premium 'menu' option!

thanks for the search! the guys at the glass shop quoted me 400$ for a good quality(car lite) window OR(suprise) he tracked a used window through his sources and found one. installing it friday afternoon for 250$ also comes with a one year warranty against defects and the labor. which he wont do with a ebay piece. i think i am good with the used glass. and support a local vendor too(again. he waves when we drive by in our trailblazer. 5 windsheilds later) the tape's days are numbered!