Grimmspeed Cherry Blossom paint on 2013 wrx fender badge?

This is a discussion on Grimmspeed Cherry Blossom paint on 2013 wrx fender badge? within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I like the way the sti fender badges look due to them being painted where it reads "sti". So I ...

Grimmspeed Cherry Blossom paint on 2013 wrx fender badge?

I like the way the sti fender badges look due to them being painted where it reads "sti". So I thought I would replicate that on my 13' wrx. I researched the color and came upon Grimmspeed's cherry blossom paint so I bought a can.

I sprayed a couple of coats on some cardboard and it came out a little pinker than what the sti badges on the 13's look. Can anyone verify if this is the matching color for this generation sti fender badge? Or if anyone has painted their wrx badge with this paint pictures would be helpful.

Thanks guys!

P.s. I know that thus might be frowned upon but I like the look.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    I'd say its more just "red." Cherry blossom does end up being more pink usually. Although "cherry blossom" stitching on the JPM stuff does end up just red. Not too sure what cherry blossom red is actually even though I supposedly have it on my car.