Varis Body KIt 11+ WRX/STI
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Varis Body KIt 11+ WRX/STI within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Does anyone know who is an authorized reseller for Varis? Im looking into buying the whole kit for my car ...

Varis Body KIt 11+ WRX/STI

Does anyone know who is an authorized reseller for Varis? Im looking into buying the whole kit for my car and so far the only website I found was Varis itself but I dont speak japanese.
    2013 SWP WRX Sedan
    Hillside, NJ
    Invidia Catless Downpipe, Custom Short Ram Intake, Self Tuned Using ECU Flash, Romraider and Tactrix

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Judging by the lack of responses, you can assume that either nobody knows or nobody is online who knows.

The closest I've come to finding Varis part is here - Performance Parts | Racing Parts | BMW M | Porsche | GT-R | WRX STI | EVO | S2000 | Audi | VW | Ferrari

Sometimes they carry them, sometimes they don't. I'd say your closest bet is always eBay, but you've got to be careful of knockoffs.

poiuhrgpoahse[foija[ifjw[eij[weoiqeuj[pofieqjf

$1,600 for a front bumper with splitter?????
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

I Support ClubWRX
    Varis makes VERY expensive products. You could buy a new car for the price of some of their accessories.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanala View Post
    Judging by the lack of responses, you can assume that either nobody knows or nobody is online who knows.
    Body kits are not popular mods here.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

I Support ClubWRX
    I do like the body kit but the car looks nice as it is.
    Spend the money on a motor build

If you want to change the look of the car go with some parts from http://subarukits.com/shop_usa_5.html

get the full rear diffuser exhaust shield, front canards and lower body trim
    Last edited by cflip2x; 06-27-2013 at 07:04 PM.
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | STI HID Retrofit | XB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX

I decided to go Varis to differentiate myself from the pack, I do plan on stancing but more of a track stance thats still usable on the street, non of that stretched tire and rubbing deal. Its just something that makes me stand out, as for the diffuser I have someone thats gonna make me a custom one.
    2013 SWP WRX Sedan
    Hillside, NJ
    Invidia Catless Downpipe, Custom Short Ram Intake, Self Tuned Using ECU Flash, Romraider and Tactrix

Quote Originally Posted by cflip2x View Post
    I do like the body kit but the car looks nice as it is.
    Spend the money on a motor build

If you want to change the look of the car go with some parts from USA/CANADA shop for Subaru Impreza/BRZ BODY KITS and STYLING Products, diffusers, etc by HT AUTOS UK 2011

get the full rear diffuser exhaust shield, front canards and lower body trim
    Its all stuff from HT autos from ebay, everythings plastic.
    2013 SWP WRX Sedan
    Hillside, NJ

I Support ClubWRX
    I would contact the guy in IWSTI but from what I have been finding according to this

The New Subaru Impreza WRX STI GRB Wide Body Ver. by Varis | Complex

its a bit of money granted this is for the 5dr. I think thats just for the kit alone. Thats a good amount of cans to recycle but its all up to you. according to the Varis jp site

THE REAL JDM
    and
    Mastermind | Official Website
    are listed as US Dealers you may also want to contact them. If you get the kit let me know when your in the area so I can admire it.

You can also copy and paste into http://translate.google.com/
    Last edited by cflip2x; 06-27-2013 at 07:33 PM.
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | STI HID Retrofit | XB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX

Quote Originally Posted by cflip2x View Post
    I would contact the guy in IWSTI but from what I have been finding according to this

The New Subaru Impreza WRX STI GRB Wide Body Ver. by Varis | Complex

its a bit of money granted this is for the 5dr. I think thats just for the kit alone. Thats a good amount of cans to recycle but its all up to you. according to the Varis jp site

THE REAL JDM
    and
    Mastermind | Official Website
    are listed as US Dealers you may also want to contact them. If you get the kit let me know when your in the area so I can admire it.

You can also copy and paste into Google Translate
    Im always driving by and honking when i see your car in the driveway haha
    2013 SWP WRX Sedan
    Hillside, NJ

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.