4dr trunk/bumper protector

This is a discussion on 4dr trunk/bumper protector within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I have a 2013 sedan and I was looking for something that would cover the bumper in front of the ...

Blah blah blah something about penguins CowboyD Eng6ine's Avatar

4dr trunk/bumper protector

I have a 2013 sedan and I was looking for something that would cover the bumper in front of the trunk. I constantly pull out and put back in my fire gear and it's usually taken out in haste. I am looking for something the protect that part of the bumper by the trunk from scratches. I have seen the one that Subaru sells, the bib, but I don't want something that is going to hang down from the back like that. Just need it on the flat part directly behind the trunk on the top part of the bumper.

Any help would be appreciated.

Blah blah blah something about penguins blah blah blah
    Crazy is running towards what people are running from.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    well thats easy

Im not sure they make an aftermarket one. Something you could do is get some clear bra and cut it to fit the area your looking to protect.
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | STI HID Retrofit | XB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX