Nameless axle-back .. - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Nameless axle-back .. within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I have 5" mufflers, 3.5 staggered, single wall on my '13 WRX hatch for all most 2 months now. The ...

I have 5" mufflers, 3.5 staggered, single wall on my '13 WRX hatch for all most 2 months now. The sound has soften a bit and is very easy to live with after a thousand miles on. I don't even worry about the Po Po anymore in mixed city traffic as it doesn't really make so much noise they would stop me. Just did a 500 mile trip this weekend using the cruise most of the time at 70 mph and I enjoyed the stereo without any drone from the exhaust.

My 52 year old wife loves the sound and drives the car whenever we are out together. She wants the car next year once I go for my next new car. I said I can change the exhaust out for you if you take it, she said don't you dare! That is the best thing I love about the car. Women

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Thanks everyone! All your responses helped out!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.