Custom paint and decals. Tribute work.
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Custom paint and decals. Tribute work. within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; So my subie (08 WRX hatch) has a bit of body damage, mostly dents and dings from a rough life ...

Custom paint and decals. Tribute work.

So my subie (08 WRX hatch) has a bit of body damage, mostly dents and dings from a rough life in parking lots and I will soon be sending it off to paint and body repair. Its OBP color right now and I will be keeping it that way with some custom flake and stuff like that. As an Army vet I want to maybe do some kind of tribute to all my brothers in arms. I dont know if I should have decals made up for after paint or if I can do something that goes under the clear coat. Truthfully I dont know crap about paint and customizing. I cant even paint a bathroom without hating life. What are my options? I'm not going to go big, I want it to be one of those things you have to actually pay attention too to realize its there. I have some ideas in my head but I dont know what route to take. Any help? Should I do custom paint under the clear or a decal over the finished product or what.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    do you plan on keeping it forever? If not then do decals.

I'm pretty much going to hold onto it till it dies.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.