2007 UGM STI Plasti Dip (YELLOW BLAZE!!!)

This is a discussion on 2007 UGM STI Plasti Dip (YELLOW BLAZE!!!) within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Have been bored with the car since i've been broke and my friend works at dipyourcar so i got myself ...

2007 UGM STI Plasti Dip (YELLOW BLAZE!!!)

Have been bored with the car since i've been broke and my friend works at dipyourcar so i got myself a pretty cool color and just testing out some themes!

Really cool how easy it is to apply and how bright the color came out! I have had friends who know me and my car well and when i pulled up, they thought i got new rims. lol Really easy to take off as well. Pealed right off the tire when i over sprayed.

Pictures:

2 cans of white as base color and 4 cans of Yellow Blaze

Base coat of white (3-4 coats)

Then some YELLOW BLAZE!!!!

2007 UGM STI: Vigilant Street series short block, ClutchMaster FX350 clutch w/ lightweight Flywheel, Invidia catless DP, Invidia N1 Race CBE, Grimspeed EBCS, Walbro 255 FP, BC Coils, AEM CAI, 8k lights, Driver Mod

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

How it looks with all four done

Wanted to add a little more so decided to do the roof vain spolier today

I personally dont like it as it seams there is something missing. Thinking about doing all the Pink STI's and emblems yellow blaze color. I was gonna just peal the color of the roof vain off but gonna wait and see if it grows on me a little.

Enjoy :banana:
    2007 UGM STI: Vigilant Street series short block, ClutchMaster FX350 clutch w/ lightweight Flywheel, Invidia catless DP, Invidia N1 Race CBE, Grimspeed EBCS, Walbro 255 FP, BC Coils, AEM CAI, 8k lights, Driver Mod

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Hmm. I think the yellow roof vane looks awkward and out of place but I do happen to love the wheels

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

The wheels look great, but I also don't like the roof vane. What makes the wheels look good is how subtle and flowing the rest of your car is. The yellow roof vane kind of ruins that.

Just need to keep playing with the Plasti Dip and get that car all "Fast and Furious" looking...

i agree with the above...i really like the wheels; the vane, not so much.

makes me want to plastidip something for fun
    Zach
    Teh Intern @ WTF Tuning, LLC

2009 WRB Subaru Wrx Sedan: WTF Tuning Stg2
    Stink eye Mob #287
    N.E.R.D. #43252003274489856000 (the total number of configurations of the Rubik cube)
    "It's not turbo-lag, it's foreplay"

Thanks all!!! Yeah as i stated in the OP, i'm not feeling the roof vain as well but keeping it to see if it grows in me.

Feel like it sets the car off a little but can maybe add a little more to see if it evens it out, if not, going back to just wheels!