2011 front bumper

This is a discussion on 2011 front bumper within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; im looking for a new front bumper. i hit an animal last night and it messed up the bumper on ...

2011 front bumper

im looking for a new front bumper. i hit an animal last night and it messed up the bumper on my 2011 WRX. if anyone has an oem Black bumper they don't want anymore, knows where i can find one for cheap, or even knows where i can get a body kit anything would be helpful. not overly happy about part of my bumper just hanging there making my beautiful car look like a pos.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I have my white one its scraped on the passenger side, just needs painting.
    2013 SWP WRX Sedan
    Hillside, NJ
    Invidia Catless Downpipe, Custom Short Ram Intake, Self Tuned Using ECU Flash, Romraider and Tactrix

Did the same thing with in two weeks of getting the car.. Hit deep pot hole going 5mph and have 5 scratch on the bumper. 280 was the quote I got for the bumper plus I need to paint it. I replaced the body clips for about $10.

Still debating fixing the scratch..

I Support ClubWRX
    i just replaced my front bumper after cracking it. I payed 202 for the oem bumper and 250 for paint and clear coating. I drove it home and installed it myself.

Where did you purchase the bumper?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I Support ClubWRX
    A local body shop. Before they told me they can get the bumper for 202 I walked in knowing I could get one for 220 online. But then you have to pay for shipping. Talk to a local body shop and get quotes.