paint matching 02 midnight black pearl

This is a discussion on paint matching 02 midnight black pearl within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Has anyone had good success in matching mbp say for repainting a heavily rock chipped front end? My hood it ...

paint matching 02 midnight black pearl

Has anyone had good success in matching mbp say for repainting a heavily rock chipped front end? My hood it terrible and the front fascia the paint is actually peeling off in places from being hammered so bad. There is much more body to fix but after spending a hour with the buffer i am ready for paint!

Or I could go the two tone route...anyone have a mbp/grey or silver lower body line front to rear pic? I was thinking a dark gunmetal grey from nose to tail and along the middle door line. Something close...or something totally opposite like a bright silver. Dunno. Thoughts or pixs?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    A good body shop will be able to blend it in perfectly. My MBP bumper was replaced by the dealer auto body shop a couple years ago, and it's impossible to tell color-wise (believe me, I tried).

Even after a detail and in bright sun (when the deep blue coloring shines through), it appears to be a perfect match.
    Isaac -- 2003 WRX sedan Stg II - Gave its life for mine 6/2013.
    2007 Outback 3.0R wagon
    Proud owner of a N.E.R.D, Member 1.3810-23

He who shall be last, shall be sideways and smiling... - Jeremy Clarkson