Sequential Turn Signal?

This is a discussion on Sequential Turn Signal? within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hey, First post but just wondering if anyone has seen any aftermarket rear lights that have sequential turn signals or ...

Smile Sequential Turn Signal?

Hey, First post but just wondering if anyone has seen any aftermarket rear lights that have sequential turn signals or has anyone did it on there own or am i dreaming too big? any help would be great, thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

not sure what the stock 2013 turn signal looks like but im guessing it only has one light that blinks so if you want it to be sequential youll need however many lights you want and to make some sort of circuit board with all the lights on a timer. i imagine making the board wouldnt be too hard if you knew what you were doing and just have to make spaces in the stock tails for more lights. can search on google for sequential turn signal DIY diagrams to make the circuit board and then may have to cut your tails and mount the lights inside yourself. its a very possible mod but most subaru owners dont want their cars to look like a brostang so ive never seen it on a subaru before
    Marky Mark
    2002 Stage 2.3 PSM Bugeye tuned by Matty at WTFtuning
    Bugeye Mafia #397, High Mileage Club, WTF Tuning Intern
    My bugeye build
    MinoskePhotography
    First Mods and other useful info!
    GM EBCS/ Hallman MBC Hybrid boost setup diagram

Ummm...how do you sequentially flash one light?

Was just wondering if there is an aftermaket light i could get that would be able to be sequential.