2011-2013 WRX CS Replica lip...where can I find one cheap!? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on 2011-2013 WRX CS Replica lip...where can I find one cheap!? within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by mru77 Ebay had the CS Type 1 (replica) for a long time for 0 shipped. V limited ...

Quote Originally Posted by mru77 View Post
    Ebay had the CS Type 1 (replica) for a long time for $120 shipped. V limited was $110 at the beginning and significantly came down with the price($65.00 shipped?)..But All of a sudden Cannot find single CS type 1 on ebay (PU ones)...There are couple of carbon ones are available...But it was surprising all vendors ran out of them? Baysonr sells them on their website for ~150.00...? I checked for "completed Listing" on ebay and many seller used to sell it for $120 total...
    Yeah I know right!? I feel like over a month ago I was searching for lips and I saw a ton of CS reps for around 100-150 shipped. Now I cant find any. And it also looks like the Bayson R website is gone.

I ended up getting this one. Remix Custom -Huge Selection of headlights, LED tail lights, racing accessories

Playing it safe and grabbing it up just in case I don't see many more in the future.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by 98sob View Post
    Pretty cool...There are so many good reviews about the CS lip....This is my next item in the list

CS replica lip is back on ebay for $109.99 shipped

http://www.ebay.com/itm/11-13-Imprez...bcb704&vxp=mtr

^ just saw this. the place I got mine (Remixcustom.com) is being horrible. They only sent me an order confirmation and haven't said anything else since I ordered it last Tuesday morning. I have e-mailed them 3 times (no phone number). I'll probably buy the one you posted and return (if I get it) the lip from remix customs.

Quote Originally Posted by 98sob View Post
    ^ just saw this. the place I got mine (Remixcustom.com) is being horrible. They only sent me an order confirmation and haven't said anything else since I ordered it last Tuesday morning. I have e-mailed them 3 times (no phone number). I'll probably buy the one you posted and return (if I get it) the lip from remix customs.
    I would send an email cancelling the order since no response and keep it as record if you have to dispute with your credit card company.

Already on it. I paid using PayPal. I filed a dispute.

UPDATE: Just heard back from Remix. They had failed to notify me that the lip was on back order. They had just got them in stock this morning and gave me the option to refund. I certainly did and bought one from Bayson R for $100 cheaper. Won.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12