license plate bulbs 2013 sedan

This is a discussion on license plate bulbs 2013 sedan within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; hey guys, has anyone ever tried to change the license plate bulbs for a sedan to LEDs? i tried it ...

license plate bulbs 2013 sedan

hey guys, has anyone ever tried to change the license plate bulbs for a sedan to LEDs? i tried it the other day but it was such a pain in the butt to remove the bulbs because they are small and they seem to be really stuck in there. i dont want to force it out and then the bulb breaks. has anyone ever had a problem with this?
    JOE
    2013 WRX DGM
    Stink Eye Mob #82

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    I did it on my 11 sedan and found it to be quite easy. Just use a small rag or something to put over the bulb while you pull it in case it does break. The bulbs are stronger than you would think (unless you smash them on something). If you just give it a little more elbow grease it will come out.

Quote Originally Posted by 11blackSTi View Post
    I did it on my 11 sedan and found it to be quite easy. Just use a small rag or something to put over the bulb while you pull it in case it does break. The bulbs are stronger than you would think (unless you smash them on something). If you just give it a little more elbow grease it will come out.
    Thanks, I will try that. Also I was tryin to do it in cold weather. Maybe when it gets warmer outside ill try again.
    JOE
    2013 WRX DGM
    Stink Eye Mob #82