2010-2013 WRX Hatch license plate bulbs - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on 2010-2013 WRX Hatch license plate bulbs within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; you just have to stick a flathead screwdriver (or even your finger if you have nails) into the outermost side ...

you just have to stick a flathead screwdriver (or even your finger if you have nails) into the outermost side of the panel. you can see there's a little notch where you can stick a flathead in and just wedge out that plastic panel. it'll pop out with minimal pressure
    2013 DGM WRX Premium

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    I'd use a plastic trim removal tool. A flat head will scrape paint.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

I suppose, but it comes out so easily... I just use my fingers haha

2013 DGM WRX Premium

I Support ClubWRX
    I don't think we are talking about the same thing.

T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Quote Originally Posted by ERatic81 View Post
    hi 11blackwrx/ I have a 2013 hatch and those panel inside the hatch go to the reverse bulbs not the license plate bulbs. I still cant get those damn things off!! this things pissing me off lol.
    sounds like the reverse bulbs to me but I could be wrong... haha
    2013 DGM WRX Premium

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.