2011 wrx w/ factory oem roof bars- need brackets for yakima attachment

This is a discussion on 2011 wrx w/ factory oem roof bars- need brackets for yakima attachment within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; My 2011 wrx came with the factory optional roof cross bars, I want to see what brackets are needed to ...

2011 wrx w/ factory oem roof bars- need brackets for yakima attachment

My 2011 wrx came with the factory optional roof cross bars, I want to see what brackets are needed to use with a yakima ski rack attachment. I know the factory dealership sells the brackets however dealer prices are usually over priced, I also know the factory subaru roof stuffs are usually just rebranded yakima stuff

Which model of mighty mounts would work. I'm using the yakima powder hound .

Yakima also have the universal mounts but I'm looking for something more lower profile.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Did you try using the Yakima rack fitter online? Most new Yakima racks come with the Whispbar mount that works on the factory cross bars.

I Support ClubWRX
    If you did not already buy racks, this place is great and super cheap! They resell racks that were returned for half the price. The Thule come with mounts that fit the OEM racks perfect. But they also sell hardware for other rack set ups. All Red Hot Returns from ORSRacksDirect.com
    - 2013 Silver WRX Stage 2 Hatch - SPT and Cobb upgrades, Thule Snowboard racks
    - 2012 Dodge Charger R/T
    - 1988 ASC McLaren Mustang