bugeye build progress

This is a discussion on bugeye build progress within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; It's been awhile since i've posted some updated photos of my progress. I've since changed a few things like the ...

Registered User christopher02wrx's Avatar

bugeye build progress

It's been awhile since i've posted some updated photos of my progress. I've since changed
    a few things like the headlight's i threw in the the trash and bought a pair of jdm projector
    headlights, got rid of the sidemarker lights and getting ready to remove the spoiler. I still have
    a lot left to do. I just currently installed my turboxs tbe and up pipe and getting ready to add
    a haltech stand alone, kamak turbo, kamak inlet hose, dw 800cc injectors and cobra fuel pump.
    I haven't decided on what coilover set i want yet but suggestions would greatly be appreciated.
    Thanks for looking.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I like the kamak turbos, met some guys from that company at a Genesis tuning event. Knowledgeable guys who took time to discuss their product. Looking good so far!
    '11 WRX DGM

Registered User christopher02wrx's Avatar
    The thing I like about kamak was i didn't have to do a lot researching to decide if i wanted to run there turbo. These guys are straight forward with you and can answer about any question or concern you may have with there product.