Lighting ideas help!

This is a discussion on Lighting ideas help! within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; So ive noticed that the headlights on my 2013 wrx don't really shine very far......... Besides buying the STI headlights ...

Lighting ideas help!

So ive noticed that the headlights on my 2013 wrx don't really shine very far......... Besides buying the STI headlights which I've heard are very expensive, any ideas? Is there some fog lights that I could get that would look good? Or something else maybe?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by elblanco1987 View Post
    So ive noticed that the headlights on my 2013 wrx don't really shine very far......... Besides buying the STI headlights which I've heard are very expensive, any ideas? Is there some fog lights that I could get that would look good? Or something else maybe?
    I retrofitted mine from lightwerkz.net I ripped the lights apart painted the ugly chrome, added a LED halo ring. and put in a bixenon projector. theretrofitsource.com also sells kits and has lots of information. If you need help let me know

Check out this thread: 2011 WRX HB Base halogen upgrade

I did an easy upgrade from H11 to H9 and haven't looked back. Much brighter than the stock lights and I only spent around $25 for the Sylvania bulbs. You will need a Dremel though to do the mod. Trust me, it's VERY easy!