rally mud flaps - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on rally mud flaps within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by lokey Hope this helps you decide not to do it. lol Why? Because you don't like how ...

Quote Originally Posted by lokey View Post
    Hope this helps you decide not to do it.
    lol

Why? Because you don't like how they look?
    "Ah, it is the fault of our science that it wants to explain all; and if it explain not, then it says there is nothing to explain."
    -Van Helsing, from Bram Stoker's ​Dracula

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Re: rally mud flaps

I swore I'd never do mud flaps, but after detailing and ending up with crap on the sides after driving a block.. I'm thinking about it.

'13 dgm hatch

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by PhoebeusFenix View Post
    I swore I'd never do mud flaps, but after detailing and ending up with crap on the sides after driving a block.. I'm thinking about it.

'13 dgm hatch

That's pretty much exactly where I was at... I didn't know I would like driving it in the dirt so much...
    "Ah, it is the fault of our science that it wants to explain all; and if it explain not, then it says there is nothing to explain."

Re: rally mud flaps

For me it's not even the dirt..it's our nasty city streets.

i found a few paint chips on my car after owning the car for only a month and then i often found dirt all over the side of my car, was afraid rocks wud chip the sides too thats why i bought mine

I just installed mine this weekend onto my DGM hatch. I got the universal ones ($30?) and fashioned my own mounting hardware ($10?). I gotta say... they look a lot better on the sedan IMO. They make my hatch look like a duallie truck or something...

But I'm just not a fan of the look of flaps anyway. I just needed them. I got to try them out in the snow and then the dirt this weekend also - no signs of nicks or anything. Woot!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12