2013 WRX base model HID's - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on 2013 WRX base model HID's within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by olenderc Farmington Nice... There are some nice roads up near hartford......

Quote Originally Posted by olenderc View Post
    Farmington
    Nice... There are some nice roads up near hartford...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by atissasha View Post
    Nice... There are some nice roads up near hartford...
    Where abouts. I haven't had a chance to really go exploring any back roads or anything really. I'm trying to figure out a possible mechanical issue at the moment. Maybe you have any insight or have heard about friends/anyone having similar issues? 2013 WRX cold start "whistle" noise

KHP
    Quote Originally Posted by atissasha View Post
    Ill give it a go this weekend and let you guys know how it goes !
    Make sure that the H9 bulb you get is made by Sylvania or Philips. Also make sure that the bulb is 65W. I've read of someone getting a hold of a 100W H9 (+65W is not to DOT spec for an H9 Bulb) and they ended up destroying their car wiring harness and the headlamps. Beware of out of spec bulbs.
    Last edited by KHP; 01-29-2013 at 06:36 PM.
    2011 WRX Limited Spark Silver (5 Door)

Quote Originally Posted by KHP View Post
    Make sure that the H9 bulb you get is made by Sylvania or Philips. Also make sure that the bulb is 65W. I've read of someone getting a hold of a 100W H9 (+65W is not to DOT spec for an H9 Bulb) and they ended up destroying their car wiring harness and the headlamps. Beware of out of spec bulbs.
    I will do...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.