noob question about forum

This is a discussion on noob question about forum within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I have this awesome project I've just finished with my Subaru and have picture I'd like to show you guys ...

noob question about forum

I have this awesome project I've just finished with my Subaru and have picture I'd like to show you guys BUT, apparently my limit is 1.5mb worth of files ? okay... So how do I delete my previously uploaded files so I can resize them? It says wait an hour and they will automatically be deleted but

1. I don't want to wait and
    2. I have some images that I have used in previous posts... So... any thoughts? Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    It is quite simple. Post the desired pics to an external photo sharing website like photobucket. Copy & paste the URL to the "Insert image" icon in the quick reply box( 3rd form right) . Unclick "Retrieve remote file and reference locally" You can upload as many pics as you like.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    [img]yourpic.jpg[/img]